I am running a workshop on Lightroom 4 in Athlone (Venue to be Confirmed) Saturday May 25th starting at 10am (Registration is at 9.30am) till 4.30pm.
Lightroom 4 is used to edit RAW photographs in a non destructive way.
The content includes:
- – Lightroom Overview, Setup, Catalogs, Collections, Presets, and Getting Organised.
- – The Importance of a good Workflow including backups etc.
- -How to import photos in to Lightroom-Basic Fixes and conversion presets
- – Basic Editing using the Develop Mode
- – Exporting your work, email, web, and slide shows.
This course is Adobe Lightroom 4 specific, and suitable for those who are about to purchase or have already purchased Adobe Lightroom 4. Ideally each student will have a laptop on the day and will have pre-installed Lightroom 4 on their computer. You can download a trial version from Adobe for free here : https://www.adobe.com/cfusion/tdrc/index.cfm?product=photoshop_lightroom
The cost of the course is €65 which is paid on the day. For further details please send a email to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 087-2227331